The underlying goal of any website is to leave an impression. The opportunities for this are endless. For example, one site’s strategy may be to increase a user’s time on the page through interactive features, while another may focus on content that keeps the visitor in their domain. Regardless of the strategy, personalization is the underlying method to accomplish these goals.
At Filestack, we help companies solve this issue at multiple points, including the upload. Aside from helping businesses solve the issue of taking files to and from their cloud storage, our upload widget can be fully customized to fit into your site’s branding, seamlessly. Further customize to give your users the ability to upload files from Google Drive, Dropbox, or even browse images on Google search. Users can customize what upload sources are made available (we have over 20 upload options) with restrictive parameters like file type/size, but don’t realize they can do so much more.
Introducing the Color My Filestack Contest
Now that you know what customizations you can do, we want to see what you will do. If you have any experience with CSS, this is your time to shine. We are calling on all developers to show off their design chops and customize the Filestack Upload Widget. There are no limits on what you choose to do: If it’s possible via CSS, it’s on the table!
Here’s how you get started:
- Sign up for a 14 day free trial and get access to your own upload widget
- Customize the CSS of your upload widget in an accessible environment (We recommend Codepen or JSFiddle).
- Share the link to your design on Twitter using the hashtag #MyFilestack.
- Tell your friends, family, neighbor and community to retweet and like your post. The post on the #MyFilestack hashtag with the most likes/retweets wins!
- The contest ends July 24th, 2018
- And please note…
Read More →