As we approach the end of the year, it’s important to look back and review everything you’ve done. When we look back and see all the improvements made to Filepicker it’s quite a long list!
We made lots of customer and user facing improvements, but we have also made significant infrastructure improvements to keep up with the growth of the product, and the demand of our users.
It’s not an exhaustive list, but here are our top 10 updates for 2014:
- Amazon Cloud Drive integration.
- Custom Source – allow your users to browse through your S3 bucket of choice.
- Conversions – PDF to PNG conversions, image compression and filters (sharpen, blur).
- Translations – introduced 11 languages for our dialog: Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Chinese (Taiwan)
- Complete overhaul to our iOS library – Demo application in AppStore (by the end of the year)
- Major updates to our Android library – Demo application now in Google PlayStore
- Created Mac OS library.
- Infrastructure – Migrated from Chef/Fabric to Ansible for DevOps and Deployments.
- Infrastructure – Migrated from Icinga/Nagios to Zabbix for monitoring and alerting.
- Infrastructure – Migrated from MongoDB to PostgreSQL with no downtime.
We wanted to thank every Filepicker customer for your tremendous support and feedback.
From the Filepicker family to yours, Happy Holidays!